Just seeing if this thing actually works...hopefully will have something of substance up in a bit.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Tommers!!! Hahaha I love your blog title... you are such a witty fellow!! I absolutely cannot wait to read your blog over the summer... and I'll be even more excited to see you again in the fall!!
Thanks so much for the blog info and even more for the sweet call the night before you left. Hope the trip over was uneventful. I am sure the summer will be quite the opposite. Keep us posted. Miss ya.
3 comments:
Oh Tommers!!! Hahaha I love your blog title... you are such a witty fellow!!
I absolutely cannot wait to read your blog over the summer... and I'll be even more excited to see you again in the fall!!
Eve
Tom,
Thanks so much for the blog info and even more for the sweet call the night before you left. Hope the trip over was uneventful. I am sure the summer will be quite the opposite. Keep us posted. Miss ya.
Jesse
TJB! what's going on over there?? can't wait to hear all about it. miss you a lot. much love from NC.
Post a Comment